Monday 25 February 2013

A new start

I have to tell you something. Some writing assignments are waiting for me right now, maybe I've said it before, but it is absolutely necessary for me to finish them RIGHT NOW!!!!
So I cleaned my desk, so I can really get a new start on my tasks.

Here you see:


This cleaning and sorting out has given me new energy and I need it!

I will add the last faces in the next days, but I will not have much time to visit all the people connected with the 29 faces challenge with Ayala Art. I hope you'll understand!

I appreciate every visitors comments. It means so much to me that you take interest in my doings with art and it is fantastic to meet you on your blogs and see the art you all are producing!

See you around and keep up the good spirit!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments make me happy!